Integrated management system
Through resolution 0045, of December 15, 2016, the CES University adopts the Integrated Management Policy.
As a commitment to continuous improvement, the University:
- Guarantees compliance with the legal requirements related to the integrated management system.
- Permanently evaluate performance to improve University processes.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Promotes the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases.
- Identify and manage the dangers and risks to which its own and external personnel are exposed.
- Develops a culture of environmental management focused on the rational and efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and the minimization of environmental impacts.