Integrated management system
Through resolution 0045, of December 15, 2016, CES University adopts the Integrated Management Policy.
As a commitment to continuous improvement, the University:
1. Guarantees compliance with the legal requirements related to the integrated management system.
2. Permanently evaluate performance to improve University processes.
3. Promote healthy lifestyles.
4. Promotes the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases.
5. Identify and manage the dangers and risks to which its own and external personnel are exposed.
6. Develops a culture of environmental management focused on the rational and efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and the minimization of environmental impacts.
Download the Resolution of the Integrated Management System