Thanks to the articulation between teaching and research, we contribute to the formation and transformation of communities through the transfer and appropriation of knowledge, providing response to local social needs, regional, national and international.
The University’s consulting services are also linked to the business sector. Thanks to the integration of the academy and the reality of the organizations, we promote the development of their activities in order to support them in the fulfillment of their goals and objectives. Contact us at (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1964 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contáctanos al número (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1964 o escríbenos al correo email@example.com
Recognition, analysis and evaluation of needs.
Technical support for decision making and problem solving.
execution of projects
Planning, formulation and implementation of successful projects.
Evaluation, monitoring, control and improvement according to quality and current regulations.
Observation, control and surveillance of the provision and management of public and private services.
Projects of research and development of scientific, technical, formative works.
Management with emphasis on quality, safety and health at work, public health and technology evaluation.
Advice and consultancy on legal security of information.
· Public health
· Care management
· Evaluation of health technologies
· Mental health
· Oral health
· Health promotion
· Prevention of the disease
· Quality and audit in health
· Health and Safety at Work
· Pre-hospital actions
· Security and high-risk tasks
· Epidemiology and biostatistics
· Animal health and production
· Animal health and welfare
· Tropical medicine
· Public Law
· Private law
· Criminal law
· ICT Law
· Labor law, social security and risks
· Ethics and bioethics
· Personal data protection
· Security of the information
· Intellectual property
· Risks in data processing
· Health at work
· Agrifood security
· Occupational risks
· Administrative risks
Business management, marketing, sales, service, logistics, human talent, leadership.
Accompaniment in product design, nutritional quality, sensory and regulatory compliance.
Innovation, management of technology in health, biomaterials, human factors and rehabilitation.
· Marketing and sales
· Human talent management
· Big data
· Leadership, coaching and NLP
· Wellbeing and organizational development
· Management, costs and accounting
• Nutrition for physical activity and sports
• Product design and innovation in food
• Sensory evaluation of food and beverages
• Nutritional Gastronomy and institutional nutrition
• Food and nutrition security
· Human factors and veterinary rehabilitation
· Innovation for health
· Biomaterials and tissue engineering
· Clinical engineering and health technology management
Analysis and development of products, activity evaluations, process validation and normativity.
Impact studies, restoration, compensation, identification of biodiversity organisms.
Animal health and welfare, animal production, agribusiness, public health and agro-food security.
· Quality of the pharmaceutical sector
· Pharmaceutical technology
· Pharmaceutical clinic
· Ecological restoration
· Environmental impact studies
· Environmental compensation plans
· Biodiversity studies based on non-invasive techniques
· Advice to the hydroelectric industry
· Morphological and molecular identification of organisms of biodiversity
· Photo-identification of plant specimens
· Preparation and deposit of biodiversity specimens, including matrices for DNA extraction
· Efficient use of resources
· Integral management of solid waste
· Sustainable mobility
· Eco advertising
· Design of sustainable products and spaces
· Measurement of carbon footprint
· Circular economy
· Flora and fauna
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechniques and the Veterinary and Zootechniques Center provide consulting and advisory services on issues related to animal welfare, good livestock practices, animal reproduction, poultry and swine production
and the protection and conservation of wildlife, through the signing of contracts and agreements with public and private entities.