Training and representation sport
We encourage the participation of students and employees in sports activities with a view to representing the institution in tournaments and competitions.
• Ensemble sports processes: soccer, basketball, volleyball, futsal, softball, final, rugby, beach volleyball.
• Individual sports processes: table and field tennis, karate – do, taekwondo, fencing, athletics, swimming, squash
Physical activity and new modalities
We promote quality of life habits and guidelines through physical activities, exercise and new trends.
• Walkers club
• Yoga classes - Pilates
• BIKE CES
• Club Running
• Move with science
Internal sports and recreational tournaments
Sports competitions that integrate the university community and contribute to the quality of life.
• Ensemble sports tournaments: futsal for students and employees, synthetic 5-a-side football, 3 × 3 basketball, 4 × 4 volleyball, beach volleyball.
• Individual sports tournaments: table tennis, field tennis, squash
• Recreational festivals: billiards, billiards pool, video games, bowling
Scenarios and sports implementation
Sports venues for loan: synthetic court, sports hall, squash courts, table tennis, video games area, billiard and billiard pool area, martial arts.
Sports implementation for sports practice: table tennis, video games, futsal and soccer, basketball, volleyball.
Contact and reservations
Reserve your sports scene
Building B - 7th floor
Tel: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1675