We create reflective spaces that promote the strengthening of personal, academic and social aspects.
Printing service available for the entire university community, in Buildings B and C of the El Poblado campus.
The service is attended by student beneficiaries of Institutional Wellbeing and Human Development support programs and payment is made through the institutional card.
Sponsorship program for students to support their training process and permanence at the University.
Estudiantes, docentes, empleados, padres de familia y egresados.
Estudiantes que presenten dificultades para adquirir sus implementos académicos.
What can you donate?
Elementos nuevos o en buen estado como: uniformes, libros, material de estudio, instrumental odontológico o médico.
To receive this benefit you must enroll in the registration form.
Space for students who are parents in order to generate a psychosocial support network to address concerns and share experiences that favor learning and the development of coping strategies and adaptability in this important role.
Here you can receive:
- Psychological and psychopedagogical counseling
- Guidance on parenting guidelines
- Activation of social and family networks
- Life skills and life project
- Pregnancy and baby care
- Advice on study methods
We provide CES transportation service for students, employees and teachers with a valid license and outsourcing personnel: Coopevian, Ezwama Foundation, Cafeteria borrowers, A&S with a rechargeable card enabled.
New students who still do not have the institutional card at the reception of Institutional Welfare and Human Development can claim a provisional card that they must return once the card is delivered. If they do not make the return, they will be charged the value of $ 20,000 pesos.
CES University shuttle service schedules - Routes
If you are a new student and you still do not have the institutional card, you can go to the reception of Human Development and Institutional Wellbeing and claim a provisional one. Once they give you the institutional card, you must return the provisional one. If you do not make the return, a charge of $ 20,000 COP will be generated.
Comunidad Universitaria: Estudiantes, docentes, administrativos.
It is essential to have your card updated and active
• You can recharge your card at the parking payment points located in building B, floors 1 and 4 and block C, entrance hall and floor 3
• Keep in mind that if you do not have a load on the card, you will not be able to use the transport service
• Each bus will have a reader, you must pass your card and the value of the route will be discounted.
Keep in mind
• El bus NO hará parada en lugares no autorizados
• El servicio es exclusivo para la comunidad universitaria CES (estudiantes, empleados, docentes) con carnet vigente
• Los tiempos de trayectos han sido calculados con un flujo normal del tránsito de la ciudad
• Los vehículos estarán identificados con el logo de la Universidad y la ruta, al verlo en las zonas de parada debes hacer una señal para poder subirte
• Cada bus tiene una capacidad limitada de pasajeros y se debe respetar
Make sense of your trip!
Se parte de la cultura CES:
• De ti depende llegar a tiempo y ser puntual, tú eres quien debe espera el bus, no el bus a ti.
• El bus es de todos, cuida su interior y no consumas alimentos, bebidas y/o cigarrillos.
• Viajemos cómodos, cada pasajero tendrá su asiento, no se permitirán pasajeros de pie.
• Ponle armonía a tu viaje, saluda, despídete y se amable.
• Respeta el turno al momento de ingresar o bajar de bus, se consiente y hazlo.
For more information contact us at the mail email@example.com or phone (57) 604 4440555 Ext. 1441
Student Civic Card
Delivery deadline: August 06, 2021
You can access the benefits of the Student Civic Cardmeeting the following requirements:
• Be enrolled in the University
• Reside in a home that is classified in strata 1, 2 or 3
• Be between 10 and up to 28 years of age at the time of enrollment
• Require public transport to move (more than 1,000 meters, equivalent to 12.5 blocks), between your residence and the University
• Certify that you are a beneficiary of a higher education fund: EPM, Participative Budget, Municipality of Medellín Scholarship, or that you are the beneficiary of a scholarship that subsidizes the entire cost of tuition.
*Note: If you do not have a 100% scholarship and you are part of the displaced population you can participate in the call by sending proof of it.
If you are interested, you must fill out the followingvirtual form. Also, you must send scanned these documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org
• Unique registration format –
• Copy of identity document
• Copy of civic card
• Copy of public services
• Deliver the documentation at the Wellbeing offices
Action aimed at students with financial difficulties who receive food support during the academic semester.
Institutional Wellbeing and Human Development holds a semester call for students interested in the benefit, who must meet certain requirements and responsibilities to be elected.
Some university cafeterias are part of this program and the benefited students can access their food through a fingerprint reader device.
These are our allied restaurants by means of fingerprint:
• Subway - Floor 2 building A
• Café Lebón - Floor 2 building A
• CES Restaurant - Floor 3 building C
• Burguertaco - Food Boulevard building C
• Cafeteria Diegus - Food Boulevard building C
• Green House - Floor 4 building B
• Pistachio - Floor 7 building B
• Coco Melón - Floor 10 building B
• Cafetería Sabaneta - IPS Sabaneta food area
Value of the benefit: $ 6,500 from Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (not accumulative). The benefit is personal and non-transferable.
Feeding through vouchers
• Chepas - food truck edificio C.
• 3/4 grill - food truck area building C.
• Café Lebón - Floor 2 building A
• Fast Food – zona food truck edificio C.
• Cocomelón - Floor 10 building B
We have a database of the neighboring community that offer accommodation to University students.
This service is only and exclusively for information on available accommodation. CES University does not manage student accommodation.
In the Institutional Wellbeing offices you can find all the information.
The CES Solidarity Fund is consolidated as a sustainable strategy that promotes solidarity in its interest groups with the aim of contributing to the access and permanence of students with economic difficulties to quality higher education; as well as generating capacities in communities with social inequality, with which the university has some kind of relationship and wishes to generate a significant impact.
We materialize solidarity in opportunities that promote greater benefits for society with inclusion and equity.