Transportation for the university community
The transportation service is exclusive to the CES community (teachers, employees and students).
El Poblado Route - Monday to Friday
Poblado Metro Station to CES University:
- 6:30 a.m.
- 7:15 a.m.
CES University (10B street) to Poblado Metro station:
- 5:15 pm.
Downtown Route - Monday to Friday
Soma Clinic to CES University:
- 6:30 a.m.
- 7:15 a.m.
Universidad CES to Parque San Antonio in front of Éxito, next to Avenida Oriental:
- 5:15 p.m.
Recommendations for using the bus:
- The mask is mandatory on the bus and at the University.
- Maintain physical distancing, following the directions given by the driver, who will indicate which seats are enabled and which are disabled.
- Have your hands free, avoiding contact with objects such as cell phones, books, among others.
- It is advisable open the vehicle windows,for internal ventilation.
- Remember recharge your card.
- Shall with time,Keep in mind that when you arrive at the University you will follow the security protocols for entry to the Institution.
We take care of each other!
- Scholarship students$1.900
- Employees $2.000
- General $2.100
- Service at specific times, you do not have to wait any longer.
- Without cash handling, payment is made with the university card.
- It is a safe trip because only the university community travels.
- All passengers travel seated.
- Friendly drivers and careful driving.
- It is faster because the buses only stop at the points assigned to each route.
Payment with the student card:
It is essential to have your card updated and active
- You can recharge your card at the parking payment points located in the Building B floors 1 and 4 and Building C entrance hall and floor 3.
- Keep in mind that if you do not have a load on the card, you will not be able to use the transport service.
- Each bus will have a reader, you must pass your card and the value of the route will be discounted.
Make sense of your trip! Be part of the CES culture:
- It is up to you to arrive on time and be punctual, you are the one who should wait for the bus, not the bus for you.
- The bus belongs to everyone, take care of its interior and do not consume food, drinks and / or cigarettes.
- Let's travel comfortably, each passenger will have their seat, standing passengers will not be allowed.
- Bring harmony to your trip, say hello, say goodbye and be nice.
- Respect the turn when entering or getting off the bus, consent and do it.
To keep in mind:
- The bus no makes stops in unauthorized places.
- The service is exclusive for the CES University community (students, employees, teachers) with a valid ID.
- Travel times have been calculated with a normal flow of city traffic.
- The vehicles will be identified with the logo of the Institution and the route, when you see it in the stop area you must make a sign to be able to get on.
- Each bus has a limited passenger capacity and must be respected.