For the CES University, the principles of ethics and transparency are fundamental, as transcendental elements for the generation of trust and credibility before society, so that it generates among its stakeholders the tranquility and acceptance necessary for them to feel identified with the organization.
This is why the University has created a communication channel for stakeholders to participate in institutional construction and consolidation, in joint and transparent work where institutional principles prevail and best practices in risk management are adopted.
Therefore, the CES University has created a Transparency Channel, which will serve as a permanent, confidential and organized means of communication for its students, teachers, employees and graduates, as well as its clients, suppliers, strategic allies, and society in In general, they may report behaviors, actions or activities that harm institutional interests, principles, values and the code of ethics and good governance of the University or that affect in any way the social well-being of the community.
Who can use it?
Employees, students, clients, suppliers, graduates and third parties that are related to the university and its headquarters. Its use is voluntary.
What must be reported?
We tell you what behaviors can be reported by this means when making a complaint against any of the members linked to the organization or the academic community of the CES University through the Transparency Channel:
• Situations of conflicts of interest
• Improper use in the handling of confidential information
• Appropriation or improper use of the institution's assets
• Abuse of the condition of founder, director, administrator, teacher, student or employee of the University
• Falsification of documents, contracts, agreements, information or records related to the substantive functions of the University
• Behaviors that affect the good name of the University, the academic community or its users, clients and suppliers
• Situations that threaten the protection of intellectual property.
• Suspicious activities related to money laundering, financing of terrorism, fraud, bribery, corruption, drug trafficking or any other activity classified as a crime
• Actions that violate human rights or the dignity of people
• Actions that violate principles, values and good conduct.
• Accept benefits or perks in a personal capacity that may influence decisions or represent favoring in relationships with third parties.
In all the situations reported, the aim is to obtain as much information as possible to subsequently carry out a more complete and objective analysis.
Before making the report, keep the following in mind:
• Present a chronological, clear, detailed and precise account of the facts of which you have knowledge
• Attach all the evidence that supports your complaint
• Only complaints that are associated with behaviors regulated in the code of ethics and good governance of the University, and situations that go against institutional values and principles will be received and analyzed.
• Remember that when making use of this means of communication of complaint, you must do it with great responsibility
• The facts reported here must be real and verifiable
• You will receive a filing of the complaint when you finalize your report
Remember that you can follow up on your complaint and check the status of the investigation, by entering the main page of the CES University.