We offer certification exams to validate and specify the language, approved by the Ministry of National Education.
It is an English language certification test approved by the Ministry of Education that measures each of the levels established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1, A2, B1, B2). Below you will find general information about this test:
- It is totally virtual so you must have good internet connection, hearing aids with microphone, computer with camera, and have your ID when developing the test.
- The test takes about 90 minutes, so you should have a quiet space for that time.
- The results take 8 working days to be delivered.
- It measures the 4 skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading) and also includes a grammar component.
- If you are interested in submitting it, please send an email to email@example.com the following information:
Cell phone number
Date and time you want to present it
If you are a student of CES University you must include the name of your academic program, and the year of admission to the University.
- Please note that on weekends and holidays no support is provided, if something happens to you during the test you will have to wait until the next business day in order to give it solution.
- The price of the exam is $ 220,000 COP
- A test preparation course is offered which is taught Monday through Friday, each day with an intensity of two hours, and is worth $125,000 COP. The minimum space to open the course is 6 students.
Contact us for more information
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1605/1166
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.