The IPS CES Sabaneta is a teaching-care service center, where we offer outpatient care in dentistry, dermatology, physiotherapy, nutrition and psychology. Our professionals have an excellent academic profile, aimed at offering quality care and a high ethical commitment.
We have state-of-the-art technology that supports the provision of services, teaching and research, helping to make the right decisions in favor of patient safety.
Teaching, service and practices
At our headquarters there are several units of teaching-assistance services that allow the rotation of students of dentistry, medicine, physiotherapy, psychology, law, biology and biomedical engineering, generating extension and services for the community in general with high quality standards.
Services provided by the center
• General and specialized dentistry
• Dermatology (specialized consultation and procedures)
• Physical therapy (hydrotherapy, pelvic floor, physical therapy)
• Psychology, neuropsychology and psychiatry
• Nutritional counseling
Facilities and equipment
The headquarters has 10,000 m2 built, with accessibility for people with disabilities, ample spaces for the attention of users and the adequate development of teaching and research.
Information for the user
You have the right to:
- To be listened to in the face of any concern and to obtain a timely response.
- To be cared for by an indicated and available professional, guaranteeing the care of your life and your health, which responds to your needs and expectations.
- To be cared for in a dignified way, respecting your beliefs and customs.
- Receive clear and truthful information about the disease, treatment, procedures and costs. The professional should guide you on the prognosis and risks; If you disagree, you can consider a second opinion.
- Say NO to the health care offered by recording such decision in writing. In case of any type of disability or if you are a minor, your relatives or guardians will exercise that right.
- Confidentiality and privacy about your health care; Except for legal situations required by the competent authorities.
- Accept or not participate in scientific research.
You have the duty to:
- Take responsibility for your health care.
- Comply with the agreed appointments and notify in case of not being able to attend.
- Inform about your clinical condition, treatments and care.
- Take care of the IPS facilities and make rational use of the services provided. As well as personal and other people's property.
- Treat IPS staff and people within it with respect and kindness.
- Comply with the policies of the IPS and cancel the amount corresponding to the services received.
- Avoid the entry of dangerous elements and animals to the Institution.
Appointment cancellation information
The success of your treatment depends on the consistency you have with your appointments and on following up on the recommendations of your professional, however, we know that there are events that change our plans and therefore it is necessary to reschedule the appointments; If this is your case, we invite you to cancel in a timely manner.
You can cancel them through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 4:00 pm the day before the appointment, so we will have time to provide the space to another patient who needs it. If it is not canceled or it is canceled after 4:00 pm and there is no just cause, it will be considered as an absence.
If you accumulate two absences in the same order, the process is canceled and you will have to request the order again with your insurer.
Cancellations: A canceled appointment is considered when it is made through email before 4:00 pm
Absences: An absence is considered when the patient does not attend the scheduled appointment or advises that he will not attend his appointment after 4:00 pm the day before without just cause. They are considered just cause disease or calamity.
Each of these actions are
Un treatment with love
Address: Carrera 43A # 52 sur 99, Carretero neighborhood - Sabaneta.
Phone: (57) (4) 3053500
Appointment assignment: (57) (4) 4440059
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.