Event price: $ 8,625,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 20-11-2020
End date: 06-17-2021
Duration: 200.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: March 21, 22 and 23. Place: Calle 10 A No. 22-04, headquarters of the town.
Event Code: 70074645
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Certification
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Certification
The modality of the event is Semi-Presencial
The FMC course - Master Coach Facilitator (FMC), will allow you to raise your standards of knowledge and quality to be able to work on your own or for companies and corporations adding to your Coach skills, the essential tools of TISOC Coaching, the same ones that we use and that have led us to be synonymous with rigor, effectiveness and results.
Consultants, trainers, psychologists, people responsible for human resources, as well as those who want to implement a new model of conversation in their life and work.
Group dynamics, reflections, demonstrations and exercises so that little by little you can discover the essential skills that every Coach must know.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills you will acquire by completing the Certification at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity.
- What is and what is not coaching?
- Coaching: a personal process of action and change
- Influences of thought as the basis of Coaching
- Types of Coaching: systemic, ontological, humanistic, pragmatic
- Humanistic techniques to develop as a Coach
- The Coaching process: Micro, Table and Macro process
- The TISOC Coaching model: The first interview and the ethical and deontological regulations of Coaching
- Tools to work and develop Rapport or Connection with the client, before, during and after the session
- Listening, its depth levels and techniques for adjusting them
It will train you to reach your highest academic level as a certified TISOC coach.