Event price: $ 3,585,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-04-2019
End date: 10-06-2019
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: April 12, 13 and 14 Place: Calle 10 A No. 22-04, town headquarters.
Event Code: 70054973
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Administration Coaching and NLP
Integral Coaching Unit Coordinator
Posorio@ces.edu.co , Gestion@trainingskills.co
(57) (4) 4440555 Ext: 1175, 3218598207.
Monica Alexandra Marín Fernández
Assistant Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
(57) (4) 4440555 Ext: 1353.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Certification
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Certification
The modality of the event is Semi-Presencial
The FPC course - Training in the Coaching Process, is the essential module to start your career as a Coach since it is the essential course, as well as the core for any Certi? Cation. In this three-day, face-to-face module, you will learn the basics of the powerful communication method that is Coaching. You will discover what Coaching is and what it is not, the difference with other disciplines, its essential applications both in the executive and personal fields, as well as the essential tools of Coaching: rapport, listen, ask (and its different types), feedback and feedforward. You will learn the TISOC Conversation Model and you will carry out your first real Coaching practices.
Consultants, trainers, psychologists, people responsible for human resources, as well as those who want to implement a new model of conversation in their life and work.
Group dynamics, reflections, demonstrations and exercises so that little by little you can discover the essential skills that every Coach must know.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills you will acquire by completing the Certification at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity (it can be a list). (800 characters maximum) This text must be removed before uploading the content to SAP
- What is and what is not coaching?
- Coaching: a personal process of action and change
- Influences of thought as the basis of Coaching
- Types of Coaching: systemic, ontological, humanistic, pragmatic
- Humanistic techniques to develop as a Coach
- The Coaching process: Micro, Table and Macro process
- The TISOC Coaching model: The first interview and the ethical and deontological regulations of Coaching
- Tools to work and develop Rapport or Connection with the client, before, during and after the session
- Listening, its depth levels and techniques for adjusting them
To begin to forge your base as a coach, discover its origins and history, its application model, and all the essential tools of Coaching and the Tisoc conversation model.