Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Presenta la factura impresa en láser, y acércate a las siguientes entidades bancarias:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Dirígete a la Caja de la Universidad y paga con tarjeta débito o crédito.
Start date: 04-16-2020
End date: 04-06-2020
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Hours: Thursday from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Place: Class ON LINE.
Event Code: 70078116
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the conference cycle
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Cycle of Conferences
The modality of the event is Virtual
Fall in love with the career of dreams. Let us show you why studying Law at CES University is the best option for your professional future. Sign up for our conferences and learn about the importance of our profession in different areas of life.
9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade students, college graduates and other public interested in the topics of the conferences.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the conference cycle
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking part in the conference cycle at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Consulta con tu empresa administradora de fondos y cesantías sobre los requisitos para realizar el pago*.
*Aplica para diplomados y certificaciones.
- Image Rights - April 16.
- In times of coronavirus, know your legal rights and obligations regarding the health system - April 23.
- Global crisis generated by the coronavirus pandemic: the state and responsibility with its inhabitants - April 30.
- Technolaw: the legal world of influencers, youtubers and Instagramers - May 7.
- State of social emergency and measures against the epidemic, what can and cannot be legislated - May 14.
- Compliance with legal obligations with children in times of isolation. Food and visits - May 21.
- Civil liability and insurance in the possession of Pets - May 28.
- Civil and criminal liability for driving while intoxicated - June 4.
Sign up for our conferences and learn about the importance of our profession in different areas of life.