Event price: $ 50,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 26-06-2021
End date: 06-26-2021
Duration: 9.50 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturday, June 26 from 7:00 am- 4:30 pm
Location: Technology-mediated presence – Platform transmission you tube . .
Event code: 70105681
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Congress
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Congress
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Updating nursing staff in advanced pediatric intensive care nurse training
Nursing staff involved in pediatric critical patient care
Technology-mediated presence -Platform streaming you tube
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Congress of your choice
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Lecture series
- The future of UCIP: humanization and management of units.
- Approach to families from the PICU: Chat line
- Multi-sisthermal inflammatory response syndrome: paediatric patient care approach with COVID MICS
- New pediatric patient care approach with diabetic ketoacidosis at UCIP
- High flow as a non-invasive ventilation strategy in the pediatric patient.
- Question panel
- Pediatric patient at ECMO, Nursing approach
- Cancer childcare approach at UCIP
- Management Living donor liver transplant in pediatric patient
- Intravenous therapy: Management of medications, mixtures and compatibilities.
- Crisis intervention: the family of the pediatric critical patient
- Question panel