Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-08-2020
End date: 22-08-2020
Duration: 18.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, August 21 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., until Saturday, August 22, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Venue: The congress will be held virtually.
Event Code: 70081244
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
The gradual aging of the population, the need to perform outpatient surgeries with early discharges and optimize pain management to reduce anesthetic complications, have become significant challenges for both anesthesiologists and personnel in training; the idea of contributing to patient care with a global approach from perioperative medicine invites us to update and complement our training from regional anesthesia and pain medicine; The comprehensive training of the anesthesiologist in this field will give them fundamental tools for their daily clinical practice, which will not only improve their professional performance, but also the quality of care and patient satisfaction. With this congress we seek to provide clear guidelines, recommendations in light of the best available evidence that can be part of the therapeutic and academic arsenal of our attendees and that are applicable in daily practice with the benefits that these could bring.
- General practitioners
- Pain and palliative care specialists
- Other specialties interested in managing pain
The congress will be virtual.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Communication strategies as an impact on pain management
- Simulation in regional anesthesia
- Experience of a comprehensive center for INCODOL pain management
- Education in pain, how to fully prepare our residents?
- True dispersion and blocked nerves depending on the height of the adductor canal
- Analgesic approach to table variations
- ESP reality, dispersion and anatomy
- PENG lock
- Elderly population for regional anesthesia: a new panorama
- Regional anesthesia in pediatrics: fairy tale or nightmare?
- Update on regional chest anesthesia
- GON block: alternative in post-puncture headache
- Analgesia for cesarean section, what's new?
- NSAIDs, what is the difference between them and which one to use?
- Opioid-free anesthesia, evidence
- Adjuvants in analgesic management, realities
- OPIOID CRISIS: How to deal with it?
- Perioperative analgesia for ERAS protocol: experience in hepatobiliary
- Preemptive analgesia: where are we?
- Intravenous infusions in the operating room: impact on anesthetic maintenance
- Chronic POP pain: how to prevent it?
- Chronic post-cesarean pain how to deal with it?
- Low back pain intervention
- Headache interventionism
- Skeletal muscle interventionism
- Interventionism in complex regional syndrome
- Current use of cannabis
- Marijuana toxicological approach
- Role of cannabis in chronic pain: useful in all cases?
- Legislation of medical marijuana in Colombia
Provide tools for anesthesiologists, personnel in training and non-anesthetic personnel, regarding the management of the patient in different areas, from the techniques, their evidence and the management strategies of pathologies, conditions and special populations.
Present controversial techniques in the field of anesthesia and pain management, from the technique, evidence and current regulations at the national and international level.