Event price: $ 315,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 27-06-2019
End date: 06-28-2019
Duration: 16.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday 27 to Saturday 30 June from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Theater block B, floor 1.
Event Code: 70055841
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This meeting has been held since 2002 and this year will be its seventh version, which will take place from June 27 to 30, 2019 in the city of Medellín - Colombia.
The Convention's programming is aimed at parents, as well as organizations, public and private institutions, and professionals who work for the rights of LGBTI people.
Within the framework of the Convention, the academic event, general assembly of the International Association of Families for Sexual Diversity - FDS, participation in the pride march and the meeting of families, organizations and activists belonging to the FDS will take place.
The academic event of the Convention is aimed at mothers and fathers, students of psychology, medicine, social work, rights and the like, as well as professionals in these areas or who work on inclusion and diversity issues from the public and private sectors.
This event will be in person, conferences held with prominent national and international panelists
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Transforming Paradigms with knowledge and love. A little history
- On gender, sexuality and something else
- Let's talk about the L, the G and the B. Sexual Orientations
- Intersexuality. A little explored topic
- Gender dysphoria
- Family acceptance process
- Successful experiences. Support networks
- Spirituality and sexual diversity
- The experience of the Valle del Lili Foundation will be presented
- When parents are ready to transition but their child is not
- Timely medical interventions in girls and adolescents
- Interventions in trans adults
- Gestalt path towards the belonging of the trans person
- Resilience A new look to answer the unexpected
- What does it feel like when you are thrown into the void?
- Experiences of love and activism / contribution of GADAFIS in the achievement of human rights of the LGBTI population in Costa Rica
The VII Convention of Families for Sexual Diversity - FDS, aims to consolidate the international network of mothers and fathers who fight against discrimination based on sexual orientation and diverse gender identity exercised against their daughters and sons; through social activism and scientific knowledge.