During 2021 we will continue to implement English, Portuguese and sign language courses through the current modalities of 100% virtual courses and face-to-face courses assisted by technology.
Next, we explain the difference between both modalities:
- Virtual courses: These are courses that are studied from the Virtual CES platform, with a guide teacher. All study content is on the platform, along with forums, activities, and assessments. The meetings with the teacher only take place once a week to review doubts or to take oral exams. To know the complete information, click on " Virtual protocols "
- Technology-assisted face-to-face courses: These are courses taught by a teacher through videoconference classes in real time, at times established in advance. The work platform may vary according to the topics to be learned. For complete information, click on " Technology-assisted face-to-face protocol "
We develop the evolution in learning English through 16 levels, which can be taken in person or virtually. A minimum time of 38 hours per level is estimated, which can mix face-to-face and virtual activities, taking the student from level A1 to B2. Books and independent work platform are included in the registration fee.
- English qualifying test: -$ 31,000 COP
- English 1, 2 and 3: (A1) -$ 475,000 COP
- English 4, 5 and 6: (A2) -$475.000
- English 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11: (B1) -$ 530,000 COP
- English 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16: (B2) -$ 557,000 COP
Payment can be made online, at the bank or at the CES University Cashier.
Classes with regular schedule, 8 weeks long. Enrollment opens one month before school.
April 17 to May 29
|SECOND ACADEMIC PERIOD|
|Academic activities||Start date||End date|
|Cycle 3 regular||Saturday, July 24, 2021||Saturday, September 18, 2021|
|Regular cycle 4||Saturday, October 2, 2021||Saturday, November 27, 2021|
Classes with intensive schedule, 3 and a half weeks long. Registration opens two weeks before school.
|FIRST ACADEMIC PERIOD|
|Academic activities||Start date||End date|
|Monthly cycle April||Monday, April 26, 2021||Friday, May 21, 2021|
|Intersemestral 1||Monday, May 31, 2021||Friday, June 11, 2021|
|Intersemestral 2||Wednesday, June 16, 2021||Monday, June 28, 2021|
• Current students, employees, graduates - 15%
• CES University students with scholarships - 50%
• Spouses or children of employees - 10%
• Neighbors or institutions in agreement - 10%
CES University students can apply to the CES Solidarity Fund for help with language tuition.
If you already have a prior knowledge of the language and want to take a qualification test, sign up , selecting any level higher than level 1 of the desired language.
Registration at the first level
If you want to register for the first level of English, fill out the registration form by selecting the level 1 offer.
If you are an active student of the Language Center and you enter a higher level, enter the Extranet , pre-enrollment option.
The start of the courses is subject to the minimum number of participants required. The Language Center reserves the right to cancel or modify any of its classes or programs.
We offer certification exams to validate and specify the language, approved by the Ministry of National Education.
Translation is the process of creating a target document in a different language from a source document.
We offer you the possibility of practicing your conversation in English, Portuguese and Italian, in a free, open, and free space.
Designed by the British Council to carry out a practical and accurate assessment of your level of English according to the common European framework. It is a virtual test, where the student chooses the order in which he performs the test for each skill. It is approved by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and is accepted to certify the level of English at the CES University.
It is a written test, designed by the ETS organization (Educational Testing Service), which measures English skills according to the common European framework. It is approved by the Ministry of Education of Colombia and is accepted to certify the level of English at CES University.
Simple translation is offered for texts, articles for indexed magazines, publications and presentations or dissemination of research works, video translation, among other needs.
Dates: From February to May and from August to November
English: Every Wednesday and Friday
Portuguese: Every Thursday
Time: From 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Place: Floor 5, Building B, El Poblado headquarters
"Say it in English" day
Every two months there is a one-day outing, with the assistants of the English conversation club, as an additional opportunity to practice the language in an experiential environment, outside the classroom, immersed in situations of real coexistence. Pre-registration must be done at no cost.
For more information about our courses, you can go to the Language Center located in Building B, 5th floor; or write an email to email@example.com
Contact us Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm
• (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1173
• (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1144
Language Center Assistant
• (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1605/1166
• (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1626