Event price: $ 270,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 15-08-2019
End date: 05-09-2019
Duration: 16.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday, August 15 to September 15, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Calle 10 A No 22-04, Medellín, Classroom to be defined.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
Full Rate: $ 270,000.
Prompt payment rate of $ 243,000 until August 1. More information with Eliana María Zapata Ext 1389 or Andrés Parra Ext 1957
If you register with a companion, the second person will benefit from a 20% discount on the invoice.
Event Code: 70054265
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The ACT Program - Parents Educating Children in Safe Environments, was developed and is coordinated by the Office of Violence Prevention of the American Psychological Association APA, the most important organization in Psychology worldwide. Launched in 2001 and revised in 2006 and 2011, the ACT Program teaches positive skills for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 8 years of age.
If you want to know more about the program, go to the following website http://www.apa.org/act/
Face-to-face with practical recreational activities
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Description of children's behaviors.
- Young Children's Exposure to Violence.
- Learning to control anger.
- Help and understand children's anger.
- Children and the media.
- Discipline and parenting styles.
- Discipline for positive behaviors.
- 8. ACT for your home and community.
- 9. Guarantee the fidelity of the program.
• Mobilize communities and educate parents and caregivers about positive and effective parenting.
• Strengthen families and improve parenting techniques and practices to create safe and healthy environments that prevent child abuse and protect children and youth from trauma and its long-term consequences.
• Establish alliances with a variety of organizations and institutions.
• Train professionals who offer the program to families and caregivers in their communities.