Event price: $ 110,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Make the payment only if the invoice includes the discount
Start date: 15-09-2020
End date: 09-15-2020
Duration: 4.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, from August 13 to November 12, 2020, from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
classes in real time through the ZOOM platform
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
A 20% discount will be granted for people outside the University and a 25% discount for undergraduate and graduate graduates.
Event Code: 70081508
To register you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will send you the invoice so that you can make the payment online or in banks.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
An emergency is characterized by being unforeseen, of variable and fortuitous location, with unequal severity and above all subjectivity and the need for an immediate response; the health personnel who attend to it must have a series of knowledge, skills and attitudes that allow them to efficiently provide assistance to patients. The content proposed in the modules of the emergency diploma is the result of a review in a systemic way with the purpose of facilitating and rationalizing decision-making for the most adequate care of an important group of clinical conditions.
General practitioners, undergraduate medical boarding students
Master class in real time through the zoom platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Considerations in the emergency department in the face of the SARS COV 2 pandemic (August 13)
- Hydroelectrolyte Imbalances and Basic Acid Status (August 18)
- Approach and Management of the acute coronary event (August 25)
- Approach and Management of cardiovascular emergencies (August 27)
- Approach and management of the patient with sepsis and septic shock (September 1)
- Endocrine emergencies (September 3)
- Respiratory emergencies (September 15)
- Abdominal emergencies (September 17)
- Sedation and Analgesia in the Emergency Department (September 22)
- Transfusion Therapy - emphasis on trauma (September 24)
- Urological emergencies (October 6)
- Management of the Potential Cadaveric Donor (November 10)
- Oncology emergencies (November 12)
Approach to the patient in shock - emphasis on trauma (August 20) / li>
Improve emergency care at any level of complexity.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the most common pathologies per system.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of the patient with a urological emergency.
• Update and apply recent clinical evidence in the approach and management of patients with complications related to oncological pathologies and their treatment.