Event price: $ 800,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 23-10-2020
End date: 27-11-2020
Duration: 44.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on October 6, 2020 until November 10, 2020, Hours: Fridays from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 m.
Place: 100% Online Course through the Zoom platform
Event Code: 70078298
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to establish the necessary controls to ensure proper dispensing and distribution of medicines and Medical Devices.
Technicians in Pharmaceutical Services, Technologists in Pharmacy Regency (Students, graduates and personnel who work in pharmacies, drugstores and hospital Pharmaceutical Services)
100% Online course through the Zoom platform
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- MODULE 1: Most common dispensing problems in our country, real cases and their consequences, human talent involved in the dispensing process and the necessary skills, applicable regulations (Decree 2200: 2015, Resolution 1403 of 2007), legal sanctions
- MODULE 2: Outpatient dispensing: Prescription content, calculations for a correct dispensing, obligations and prohibitions of the dispenser, sources of information, incomplete delivery of the prescription.
- MODULE 3: Basic risk concepts, applicable strategies for risk control during reception, storage and dispensing processes
- MODULE 4: Intra-hospital Prescription, POS list, Mipres, repackaging, Pharmacotherapeutic Profile. Pharmacy-Nursing, special control drugs.
. Contribute to the success of therapeutic treatment by sensitizing all participants within the dispensing process (physician, dispenser, administrator, patient) about the benefits of a good dispensing system.