Event price: $ 150,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 02-29-2020
End date: 02-29-2020
Duration: 10.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturday February 29 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Place: Cll 10ª # 22-04, Poblado.
Event Code: 70073351
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Yeraldin Andrea Echeverri Davila
Administrative Assistant Faculty of Nursing
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1755.
Maria Jimena Echeverri Montoya
Extension Coordinator Faculty of Nursing
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1299.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This course is designed to provide training based on updated information to Nursing personnel who are responsible for taking and interpreting laboratory tests and taking cervical uterine cytologies, where they are expected to acquire and the theoretical-practical knowledge that They will allow them to strengthen the skills to carry out the procedure in the safest way, in compliance with current legislation.
Interested nursing staff, students and teachers who wish to be certified according to resolution 3100 of 2019 and 3280 of 2018, general public.
Theoretical practical sessions in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- MODULE I: LABORATORY SAMPLING.
- Documentation required in taking laboratory samples according to resolution 2003 of 2014.
- News in taking blood samples through venipuncture.
- Frequent errors in blood extraction.
- Taking special laboratory samples: blood cultures, urine (occasional, 24 hours), arterial gases, cultures, coagulation samples, secretions.
- Factors of the pre-analytical stage that affect the result of a laboratory examination.
- Packaging, labeling and sending of samples to the clinical laboratory.
- Interpretation of clinical laboratory tests (for nurses).
- Lower genital tract atomy.
- Gross and normal cervix.
- Transformation zone area.
- Bethesda system. Clinical data. Sample quality.
- Quality standards of the sampling process.
- Protocol taking cytologies, reception, identification and registration
- Interpretation of cervical cytology.
- General clinical practice guide (CPG) early detection of cervical cancer.
- Cervical cancer.
MODULE II: TAKING Cervical UTERINE CYTOLOGY FOR NURSING PERSONNEL.
This course is intended to provide theoretical and practical tools to nursing personnel related to the process of taking laboratory samples and taking cervical uterine cytologies, which allows to reduce the occurrence of adverse events related to this process, in compliance with current regulations.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium ... Plus