Event price: $ 270,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 19-02-2020
End date: 02-19-2020
Duration: 6.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, from 2:00 to 8:00 pm
Place: CES University, Poblado headquarters, 10 A # 22-04 street.
Event Code: 70072291
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Course that aims to perform procedures under grade I and II sedation outside the operating rooms and under deep grade III sedation. It complies with the requirements of Resolution 2003 of May 28, 2014, which establishes the conditions that health service providers must meet to enable their services and implement the audit component to improve the quality of care .
General practitioners and non-anesthesiologists. Prerequisite: 48-hour advanced life support course
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Pharmacological characterization of the drugs available for sedation of patients and clinical application of contexts in which sedation has indications under safe conditions.
- 1. Pharmacological characteristics of benzodiazepines
- 2. Pharmacological characteristics of propofol
- 3. Pharmacological characteristics of opioids
- 4. Benzodiazepines: doses, precautions, contraindications, use of flumazenil
- 5. Propofol: dosage, precautions, contraindications
- 6. Opioids: doses, precautions, contraindications, use of naloxone
- 7. security conditions and discharge criteria
Course objective: To identify the pharmacology of the drugs used in sedation, their collateral effects and their possible complications.