Event price: $ 520,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-07-2021
End date: 07-26-2021
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on July 12 and ends on July 26, 2021, Hours : Monday to Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Place: Online through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70110753
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The course is aimed at showing the most relevant aspects related to the analysis of networks of ecological interactions, with a particular emphasis on mutualistic interactions. Theoretical and practical tools will be offered that allow the student to identify the contexts in which the tool can be used to answer biological questions in the ecological, evolutionary and applied fields.
Final semester students, professionals related to the biological and environmental sciences
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity: (
- · Importance of biotic interactions
- · Interspecific interactions. Ecology and evolution.
- · Field methods used in collecting information about interactions between species
- · General aspects of interaction networks.
- · Types of networks, data organization, arrays, visualization, and sample coverage. Practice in R. (4 hours)
- · Structural characteristics of the networks. Practice in R
- · Determinants of structure (ecology and evolution). Practice in R
- · Relationship between structure and function. Practice in R.
- · Ecological restoration. climate change. "Key" species. Other uses of network analysis. Practice in R.
- · Project proposal applied.
. Provide theoretical and practical tools focused on the analysis, interpretation and evaluation of networks of ecological interactions, with particular emphasis on mutualistic interactions between species. .