Event price: $ 500,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-07-2021
End date: 27-08-2021
Duration: 24.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on July 21 and ends on August 27, 2021, Hours: Wednesday and Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Place: Online through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70111773
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Generate a reflection on peasant cultures and their main elements, from Anthropology, Sociology and the history of the Colombian countryside.
Professionals working in areas related to environmental education
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- • Historical contextualization of rural and urban areas in history and in Colombia
- • What do we call rural?; What do we call urban? (2 hours) • Colombian identity or Colombian regional identities
- · • General characterization of rural areas in Antioquia (2 hours) • Violence and its impact on the countryside: retrospective and prospective analysis.
- • Anthropological analysis of violence in Colombia. Photograph about violence.
- • IS armed conflict in Colombia
- • The phenomenon of displacement and its socio-cultural implications
- • Globalization and its rural reach
- • The role of the rural in the information age
- • Is there a rural identity?.
- • The peasant in the cinema
. Promote the understanding of the rural mentality, through an interdisciplinary perspective, developing sociological, ethnographic, hermeneutic and anthropological analysis; in order to prepare from the conceptual and practical field, an approach to professionals of the environment with the rural environment. .