Event price: $ 250,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Start date: 14-04-2021
End date: 04-14-2021
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Place: Face-to-face assisted by technology through the ZOOM platform
Event Code: 70097820
You can register in the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online or in banks.
You can also register by writing to the email email@example.com
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
In Colombia, multiple cases of attacks on people with chemical substances are reported, most of them suffer injuries to the face, neck and chest, generating serious injuries that not only expose the tissues and sensitive organs, but also leave noticeable scars that noticeably affect the self-esteem of the patient leaving very serious consequences on their future well-being. In recent decades, these events have been increasing in frequency, the female gender is the most exposed to this type of attack, so much so that these events have led to the creation of different norms aimed at the care of victims of attacks with this type of substances and the control of the sale, possession and use of chemicals. Currently the Ministry of Health and Social Protection through resolution 3100 of November 2019, the item "standards and criteria applicable to all services" (numeral 11.1.) Has defined that for the qualification of different services of health providers in the Aspect of human talent for patient care transport services, pre-hospital care and emergencies, must have a training certification in the care of people who are victims of attacks with chemical agents.
Health personnel from patient care transport services, pre-hospital care and emergencies.
Master class (Face-to-face assisted by technology through the ZOOM platform).
- The orientation of the contents will be in charge of a group of specialists in emergency medicine and psychology. The theoretical contents will comply with international standards for the management of this type of incidents in health services, Colombian regulations and updated scientific evidence. It is an essential requirement to pass the course, attend 100% of the activities that are developed in it.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction and current regulations
- Mechanisms of injury by chemical agents
- Biosafety Considerations
- Health care process, from the prehospital context to the emergency service
- Mandatory records - notification, information to authorities
- Psychological care process
- Care networks, referral process, transfer and reception of patients
Know the procedures for the comprehensive care of victims of attacks with chemical agents aimed at health personnel of the patient care transport services, pre-hospital care and emergencies.