Event price: $ 280,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 26-08-2021
End date: 26-08-2021
Duration: 10.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursdays from 8 am to 6 pm Place: CES University, virtual classroom.
Event code: 70107317
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Faculty of Dentistry.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1534
Catalina Velez Madrid
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(57) (4) 4440555 ext 1556
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Academic Meeting: Dentist-Patient communication in today's world.
The course is aimed at General Dentists and Specialists, Dental Students.
Virtual Course, Synchronous.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Fundamental Principles of Health Communication
- Application of communicative principles for the development of a satisfactory Dental Experience
- Assertive communication, persuasion, and patient relationship
- Behavioral management techniques in Dentistry: State of the Art
- Pharmacological techniques to support behavioral management in dentistry: Inhaled Sedation- Venous Sedation- General Anesthesia
- Considerations in communicating treatment with the eldest adult patient
- Digital Communication and Telehealth
- Principles of writing and written communication in health
- Professional communication with your team: towards a sustainable model of dental practice
- Discussion panel
The objective of the course is to provide the professional with an foundation in the field of health communication, to know the basis of the diagnosis of fear and dental anxiety, as well as to review the state of the art of the different behavioral management techniques for pediatric patients, adults and older adults that allow the clinician to develop a more efficient and pleasant practice , as well as being able to provide a satisfactory experience to your patients.