Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Presenta la factura impresa en láser, y acércate a las siguientes entidades bancarias:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Dirígete a la Caja de la Universidad y paga con tarjeta débito o crédito.
Start date: 21-04-2020
End date: 01-05-2020
Duration: 38.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday - Wednesday -Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Place: CES University | Calle 10A # 22-04 | Medellin Colombia.
Event Code: 70079309
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Develop the first day of perfusion update from Rompiendo Fronteras Perfusión, a platform that is currently in charge of educating Colombian perfusionists. During this update, topics of interest for perfusionists and staff will be discussed in order to close to topics of interest, which allow clarifying concepts, generating forum and discussion spaces that enrich clinical practice.
Professionals in perfusion, nursing, medicine and the public related to cardiovascular surgery.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Consulta con tu empresa administradora de fondos y cesantías sobre los requisitos para realizar el pago*.
*Aplica para diplomados y certificaciones.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Difference between Hemopurification and Ultrafiltration
- Platelet component contamination
- Perfusion quality: quality indicators.
- Handles blood perioperatorio
- Prescription of oxygenation
- Cannulas: Fluid Mechanics
- CES University Talk: Covid and Surgery
- Anatomia Circuito de ECMO
- Minimally invasive valve surgery and implications for the perfusionist
- Oxygenators and COVID 19
- Bioethics during the pandemic. A casuistic analysis in ECMO therapy
- The importance of the Perfusion Echocardiogram
- What are our duties? What are our rights? In pandemic days
- Kidney complications and CPB
- Topic B13
- Theme B14
- Topic B15
- Metahemoglobina y CEC
Update the Perfusion and related professionals on topics of particular interest that support their clinical practice and allow spaces for discussion and learning.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium ... Plus