Event price: $ 1,090,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 19-10-2019
End date: 03-11-2019
Duration: 33.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
October 19: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
October 20: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
November 1: 01:00 pm - 08:00 pm
November 2: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
November 3: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Place: Calle 10A N ° 22 04 Poblado
Event Code: 70067444
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Maximiliano Kammerer López
Coordinator Master in Sports Nutrition
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1232.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The design and development of food products has gone from being a responsibility, essentially, of the professional in food science, engineering and technology, to a multidisciplinary work that involves activities related to innovation, marketing, production, environmental sustainability, functionality, promotion of health, disease prevention, among many others, to obtain a good or prototype that will respond to the needs of a target population or segment. This product design and development environment is quite dynamic, requiring clear planning and strategies to achieve not only positioning and sales but also unquestionable effectiveness and functionality. That is why more than important, it is imperative, the vision of the dietician nutritionist and the health professional, in the formulation of new products, so that there is a specific direction regarding the incorporation of different nutritional elements, such as the macronutrients, micronutrients or natural substances present in plants, which subsequently allow to achieve therapeutic or simply nutritional approaches, truly effective with the administration of the developed products.
Dietitian nutritionists, professionals in the area of health and physical activity.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Contextualization in national and international regulations applied to food and dietary supplements.
- Regulatory entities and official organizations: Invima, MSPS, FDA, FAO, WHO, USDA, EFSA, Codex Alimentarius.
- Nutritional and health statements.
- Declarations approved and requests for new proclamations.
- Innovation and functionality.
- What makes it innovative.
- Action mechanisms.
- Emerging technologies.
- Obtaining new raw materials and products.
- Conservation and packaging.
- Food and raw material deterioration processes.
- Packaging and its characteristics.
- Stability and useful life.
- Accelerated and natural studies.
- Mathematical and statistical treatments for prediction of useful life.
- Ideation and development.
- Review of regulations, patents.
- Generation of requirements and technical specifications.
- Search and selection of providers.
- Physicochemical, microbiological and sensory characterizations.
- Stability and clinical studies (Components).
- Elaboration of prototype.
- Labeling, nutritional labeling and graphic design.
- Elaboration in accordance with the norm.
- Invima procedures and obtaining a barcode.
- Obtaining the sanitary authorization and international coding.
- Scaling and maquila.
- Industrial production.
- Product life cycle: Introduction, growth, maturity and decline.
Develop the conceptual bases necessary for the design and formulation of food products, taking into account the legislation, processing technology and the functional nutritional approach.