Event price: $ 1,000,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-09-2020
End date: 13-09-2020
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: September 4, 2020 - October 3, 2020, Hours: Friday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 m. Place: 100% Online Course through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70080794
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Pharmacoepidemiology constitutes an area focused on the study of the determinants of the expected and unexpected effects of drugs, vaccines, biological products; by evaluating the patterns of use, risk-benefit analysis, cost-benefit analysis and study of the distribution of diseases. For this, the course incorporates concepts of comparative effectiveness, clinical trials, regulatory aspects of drugs, decision analysis, epidemiological modeling and research in health services.
Professionals in the health area.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Introduction / Presentation of the course / Pharmaceutical policy, micro and macroeconomics of medicine.
- Basic principles of pharmacology in the context of drug epidemiology
- Drug use studies: design.
- Drug use studies: analysis and interpretation
- Pharmacovigilance: definitions and basic concepts
- Pharmacovigilance: causality analysis and drug safety study designs.
- Polypharmacy and tools for therapeutic optimization
- Multilevel analysis workshop in STATA: basic concepts, modeling of continuous and dichotomous measures
- Multilevel Analysis Workshop in STATA: Longitudinal and Poisson Data Modeling
- Critical evaluation of the literature
. 1. Train health professionals on basic aspects in the design, evaluation, analysis and transfer of results of clinical and population evaluations of medicines, as well as other technical elements related to decision-making on medicines within the health system. 2. Update attendees in new technologies of science, technology and innovation in pharmacology that allows them to make better professional decisions.