Event price: $ 720,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 2020-04-18
End date: 04-07-2020
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
Place: CES University, Poblado Headquarters, Classroom to be Defined.
Event Code: 70075347
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1265
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This is a theoretical and practical course, aimed at enthusiasts and beginners in the subject of photography that seeks to provide basic tools for the creation of impressive and creative images, which inspire, educate and communicate a message of sensitivity about nature, the environment and its importance. In addition, it seeks to learn about local biodiversity, its behavior and interaction in our day to day.
Theoretical-Practical. Duration 40 hours
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Principles of photography
- Ethics and position of the photographer in nature
- Photographic composition
- Wildlife photography
- Landscape photography
- Uses of nature photography
- Editing and digital development of photographs
-Learn the basics of photography, how our camera works, its components and how to get the most out of the equipment we have.
-Know how to behave when entering an ecosystem and having encounters with biodiversity.
-How to make our most striking photographs. Communicate with images, look for dynamism, interest, beauty when taking pictures.
- Understand the behaviors of animals and the techniques that help us to achieve incredible photographs of the beings that inhabit natural environments, focusing on those species that accompany us in the day-to-day life of our nearby territory. - Appreciate and capture the beauty of a landscape and the elements that compose it.
- Look at the small and marvel at the textures, colors and forms of life of the small worlds that we usually go unnoticed.
- How to use our photographs in support of topics such as education, conservation, research and art.
- Get the most out of our digital captures with the tools that technology offers us.