Event price: $ 200,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 24-11-2019
End date: 26-11-2019
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday October 01 and 03, 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Place: Calle 10ª N ° 22-04, Poblado, classroom pending assignment.
Event Code: 70065401
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The constant training of health personnel provides tools focused on patient safety.
Doctors, nurses and bacteriologists.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Epidemiological surveillance system: general concepts
- Legislation and regulations in blood banks and transfusion services
- Donor selection and biological tests
- Transfusion therapy: Indications, relevance, rational use of blood, Clinical Practice Guidelines in transfusion
- Transfusion Process: The correct ones, records, transfusion audit
- Adverse Events Associated with Transfusion: Prevention, Detection, Management, and Reporting
Train attendees in the scientific, technical and regulatory aspects related to haemovigilance in order to guarantee a safe process for the patient, from donor selection to prevention or proper detection and management of adverse transfusion reactions.