Event price: $ 590,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-08-2020
End date: 19-09-2020
Duration: 41.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday from 5 pm to 9 pm, Saturdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
Place: CES University, Virtual Classroom.
Event Code: 70081231
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1265
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Unconventional pets have become an alternative to accompany family groups and their quality of life is a priority for their owners. This has generated a greater demand for highly specialized care, with the use of new technologies for the diagnosis and timely treatment of diseases in domestic birds such as: turkeys, chickens, ducks, Australian parrots, Spanish canaries, pigeons, among others. That is why professionals are required to update concepts and recognize advances in the management of these species and even place themselves at the forefront of preventive medicine, balanced nutritional management and behavioral evaluations of these unconventional species.
-Basic Module: Open to the general public
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Domestic bird taxonomy and breeds
- Anatomical and physiological considerations of birds
- Ethology and well-being I (theoretical)
- Ethology and well-being II (demonstrative video) - Chicken camp
- Incubation, rearing and raising of hatchlings
- Management and nutrition as a pet: accommodation, diet, etc.
- Canaricultura – Columbofilia
- Basic procedures: physical examination, restraint techniques, sampling
- Diagnostic aids: clinical laboratory
- Diagnostic aids: imaging
- Demonstration video of basic procedures: physical examination, holding techniques, sampling.
- Mandatory reporting diseases
Update concepts and recognize advances in the management of these species
Identify new concepts of preventive medicine, balanced nutritional management and behavioral evaluations of these unconventional species.