Event price: $ 800,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 23-10-2020
End date: 21-11-2020
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: starts on October 23, 2020 until November 21, 2020, Friday from 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 m.
Place: 100% Online Course through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70078304
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
At the end of the course, the student will be able to know the proper handling of special control drugs, recognize the functions of the different entities involved, identify what type of infractions can be committed by not complying with the respective norm as pharmacists and be able to be updated on the new regulations for said drugs.
Technicians in Pharmaceutical Services, Technologists in Regency of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Chemicals (Students, graduates and personnel who work in pharmacies, drug stores and hospital Pharmaceutical Services)
100% Online course through the Zoom platform
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- MODULE 1: National Narcotics Code, Law 30 of 1986, Law 715 of 2001, Resolution 826 of 2003, Resolution 1478 of 2006, Resolution 1479 of 2006, Resolution 0315 of 2020
- MODULE 2: National Narcotics Statute, norms for the control and surveillance of the import, export, processing, synthesis, manufacture, distribution, dispensing, purchase, sale and destruction of Raw Materials of Special Control and medicines that contain them and State envelopes , regulations for the creation and operation of revolving narcotics funds, of the secretariats, institutes or departmental health departments and other provisions on substances subject to control and products that contain them, law on the competences of territorial entities, updating of the list of MCE.
- MODULE 3: Territorial entities in charge of managing SCM, competencies of each one, functions, drug addiction and drug addiction prevention programs, national registry of drug addicts for the use of special control drugs.
- MODULE 4: Functions of the sectional health secretaries in terms of Inspection, surveillance and control of the MCE, state intervention, protection of the health in general of the community, modalities of registration of the MCE, prohibitions and absences.
- MODULE 5: Inventory of ECM, storage, security of ECM, review of filling in medical formulas, file of medical formulas, Mxs state monopoly, Inclusion of ECM, ECM for human and veterinary use, comparison of invoices vs inventory
- MODULE 6: Types of ECM Reports, special control book, technological applications in the management of ECM, Annexes to be filled out, Electronic forms
- MODULE 7: Updating of the list of MCE, new Mxs subject to control, validity and repeal of the new MCE standard.
Make known to the academic community and in general, the regulation of Special Control Medicines (ECM), their proper management and updating, through the interpretation of the current regulations of the pharmaceutical service and as a fundamental component of pharmacy training.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma: Quality in the cosmetic sector of natural ingredients as a tool for international competitiveness
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus