Event price: $ 750,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-08-2021
End date: 01-09-2021
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on August 21 and ends on September 1, 2021, Hours : Monday to Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 am Place: Online through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70114138
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
This course is part of the modular Diploma in herpetology, which is composed of 5 modules that develop contents related to biology, systematics and taxonomy, sampling techniques, management and monitoring, diversity and ecology of communities and prevention and management of an office accident. The student can take the modules separately that will be certified as courses or the entirety to certify the diploma.
Professionals related to the environmental area, herpetology and consulting.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- • Topic/Class 1): Conditions and resources
- • Theme/Class 2): Diversity (species distribution)
- • Topic/Class 3): Patterns and ensembles
- • Theme/Class 4): Alpha Diversity, Beta, etc..
- • Topic/Class 5): Inventories and monitoring (formulation of objectives)
- • Topic/Class 6): Diversity analysis (accumulation curves)
- • Topic/Class 7): Analysis of field data
- • Topic/Class 8): Analysis of field data
- • Topic/Class 9): Consulting
- • Theme/Class 10): Management and conservation plans
. Learn about diversity and ecology of communities and major amphibian and reptile groups.