Event price: $ 1,150,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 28-08-2020
End date: 03-10-2020
Duration: 60.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Friday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. Place: Zoom Platform - Technology Assisted Presentiality
A 20% discount will be granted for people outside the institution and 25% for undergraduate and graduate graduates from CES University
María Katherin Gallego Ruíz
(57)(4)4440555 ext 1338
Event Code: 70082522
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The Health Systems has established the way so that the competitiveness of the companies in the sector is based on the quality of their services, regulating the obligation to design, develop, implement and monitor a Quality Assurance System, whose components and Provisions are linked to the user, especially by guarantees of safety, satisfaction and adherence to health services; Within these components, it is worth mentioning the audit of medical accounts, which, without being the objective of the health audit, if it is considered a strategy that allows the control of expenses for both providers and insurers, which must also be articulated to a quality audit program to guarantee the efficiency of administrative and care processes in the provision of health services.
Professionals and technicians from entities responsible for payment and institutions that provide health services, responsible for intervening in the planning, construction, execution and monitoring of operational models for health care. Officials of administrators and providers of health services, responsible for the review and reconciliation of invoices generated for the collection and therefore payment of healthcare services provided to the human being. Others interested in the operation of the General System of Social Security in Health.
It will be done 100% through face-to-face assistance through technology, Zoom Platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- • Audit models related to medical accounts. (Attendance and management, quality and management. Pre-filing on-site audit, post-filing audit advantages and disadvantages
- • Critical success factors that affect the quality of billing for health services.
- • Ordering, billing and collection of drugs and POS devices, NO POS. (UNIRS drugs, drugs and devices with regulated prices)
- • Application of values for billing of health services from the Tariff Manual, Decree 2423 of 1996, indexed to the current legal minimum daily wage
- • Application of values for billing of health services from the Rate Agreements issued by the now defunct Institute of Social Security, years 2000, 2001 and 2004.
- • The healthcare process and billing for health services. Surgeries, diagnostic and therapeutic supports.
- • Models of relationship between providers and insurers for the review of invoices, management of glosses and returns leading to "ZERO NO AGREEMENTS" (Resolutions 3047/2008, Res 416/2009 and Res 4331/2012. Historical count of the process "the key" which gave rise to Decree 4747 and Resolution 3047. Achievements and failures) Successful experience Universidad CES - Savia Salud EPS
- • Institutional experiences and learning shared by course attendees through the execution and presentation of a team exercise (Activity to be carried out in the institutions where they work, which is shared with all attendees. The duration is according to the attendees per course and the Works to be exhibited, with an average of 20 minutes of presentation and 10 of discussion for each one.).
. Train professionals and technicians, related to the sector, in the identification and intervention of critical success factors that affect the quality of billing and collection of health services, agreed between providers and insurers in the SGSSS, which in turn determines the quality of the portfolio statements by reducing the causes of glosses and returns that generate institutional reprocesses.