Event price: $ 4,000,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 23-11-2020
End date: 05-12-2020
Duration: 96.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Monday, November 23 to Saturday, December 5, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Classroom of Physiotherapy Stretchers - Poblado Headquarters
Event Code: 70094063
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Johana Andrea Areiza Velásquez
Physiotherapy Faculty Assistant
4440555 ext 1420.
Margarita Lucia Correa
4440555 ext 1642.
Claudia Bibiana Garcia
Coordinator Master of Physiotherapy in Pediatrics
Sandra Milena Hincapié
Head of Postgraduate Faculty of Physiotherapy
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
It is increasingly common for the physiotherapist to intervene in girls, boys and adolescents with developmental disorders, derived from some chronic conditions. It is therefore relevant for the professional to know in depth the characteristics of neurodevelopment, in the various stages of the life course and in its different areas: gross motor, fine motor, sensory, language and socio-emotional. An aspect that has great relevance due to the solid scientific foundation is the fact that successful neurodevelopment has a great relationship with genetics, with the environment of stimulation and affectivity that surrounds the child, being definitive factors in the greater production of neuronal synapses, thus leading to the greater integration of brain functions. Therefore, it is relevant that the physiotherapist acquires and strengthens the knowledge of the basic principles of Neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT) and the theoretical assumptions that support them.
Physiotherapists, physical therapy students and other related and interested rehabilitation professionals.
The work methodology will be face-to-face: theoretical - practical
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Introduction-Objectives-History TND Its Beginnings Aspects - Evolution TND
- Advances in Neuroscience. Current Theoretical Foundation
- Notions of Motor Control and Motor Learning
- Biomechanics of the trunk and pelvis
- Movement Laboratory: Trunk and Pelvis
- Mobilization techniques. Preparation
- Facilitation of voluntary movements
- Gross Motor Development - Practice - Atypical Motor Development
- Cerebral palsy. Definition. Classification
- Types of Cerebral Palsy - Evaluation - Treatment Cards and Functional Objectives - Direct objectives for patients - Facilitation of Voluntary Movements - Posture 002D Definition
- Biomechanics - Proprioceptive and Tactile Stimulation Techniques - Facilitation with Moving Surfaces - Gait - Levers
- Gait Pathology - Biomechanical Development - Bone Modeling - MMII Orthosis - Introduction to Treatment with Babies
Acquire knowledge of the basic principles of Neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT) and the theoretical assumptions that support them.
Know the specific evaluations and tests used, as well as the diagnostic methods for decision-making regarding the action plan and functional goals, incorporating the principles of neurodevelopmental treatment.
Apply treatment and management techniques for children and adolescents with cerebral palsy.
Apply in an appropriate way and with scientific criteria the different techniques and physiotherapeutic maneuvers, knowing their indications and contraindications to control posture and develop functional activities.
Understand the ethical aspects of managing pediatric users and the relationship with their families.
Incorporate the interdisciplinary approach as a work methodology in the pediatric patient / user.
Acquire basic concepts of Resource Management and Quality Criteria in the provision of services.