Event price: $ 468,700 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-07-2021
End date: 07-26-2021
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Place: Tele Classroom Zoom Classroom.
Event Code: 70103488
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Health Management
Soraida Yanet Rodriguez Rodriguez
(4) 4440555 ext 1615.
Uriel Palacios Barahona. MD. Esp., MSc.,PhD(c)
Director Center for Health Technology Assessment (CETES)
Coordinator Master of Health Economics
Tel.: (57)(4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1255
Calle 10A # 22-04 | Medellin Colombia
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The analysis of health costs constitutes a central element for the economic evaluation of health technologies, a method increasingly used for decision-making in health. Being, the costs derived from the use of resources for the provision of health services, the use of resources by patients and their families and changes in productivity are part of a real assessment of health costs. In this way, understanding the theoretical and practical bases of health cost estimates is of great importance, as an input for economic evaluations in health as an efficient allocation process of scarce resources, as well as knowing the economic burden that health systems, insurers and patients support to have an increasingly healthy society and ultimately with greater well-being.
Professionals in the health area.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the continuing education course
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Unit # 1: Introduction to Microeconomics
- Offer and demand
- Consumer and producer theory
- Characteristics of the demand and production of health services
- Microeconomic analysis of cost functions
- Unit # 2: Employee costing techniques in Health Technology Economic Assessments.
- Classification or Typology of Costs and perspectives
- Estimation methods. Micro vs macro costs
- Direct and indirect costs, lost productivity and economic costs
- Statistical characteristics of health costs and their modeling
- Costs over time (adjustment for inflation and application of discount), transferability, comparison and international estimation of costs
Provide students with theoretical and practical tools that allow them to understand, estimate and analyze the costs of health services from the different perspectives of the agents that are part of the health system.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus