Event price: $ 290,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 02-12-2020
End date: 04-12-2020
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Date: Wednesday December 2 and Friday December 4.
Colombia time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Time Spain: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Place: Online Course, synchronous
Event Code: 70092717
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1748.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Through these courses, the acquisition of knowledge and skills in cooking techniques and the identification and proper use of technologies and ingredients suitable for the population with or associated with dysphagia problems will be favored, which will allow attendees to have tools that enrich and strengthen the process of feeding and nutritional education with the patient by offering multiple alternatives from gastronomy that could be applied to improve eating conditions by incorporating various food groups and new proposals that facilitate their link with food.
CES university personnel, health personnel, nutritionists, nurses, doctors, caregivers and affected population.
Online course, synchronous.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 3012549844 - 3174302641
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 1. Requirements and nutritional needs of the population with dysphagia or associated problems.
- 2. Design of gastronomic alternatives for the specific population.
- 3. Gastronomic alternatives and nutritional assessment of the preparations.
Acquire skills for planning and preparing menus with appropriate nutritional characteristics for populations with dysphagia or associated problems.
1. Identify the nutritional needs of patients with dysphagia or associated problems
2. Know alternative ingredients and technologies that allow modifying the organoleptic and nutritional characteristics of a textured diet.
3. Acquire skills in the application of cooking methods and use of appropriate technologies for the preparation of food aimed at the population with dysphagia or associated problems.