Event price: $1,290,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 03-08-2021
End date: 23-09-2021
Duration: 64.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Zoom Class.
Event code: 70105491
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Soraida Yanet Rodríguez Rodríguez
Administrative Assistant - Faculty of Medicine
(4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1615
Claudia Marcela Obando Torres
Administrative Assistant - Faculty of Psychology
(4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1222
Diego Fernando Hurtado Guzman
SST Specialization Coordinator
(4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1721
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The Decenal Public Health Plan 2012-2021, within its prioritized dimensions, proposes the Health Dimension and the workplace, to respond to the needs of the work environment in terms of seeking the well-being and protection of workers' health, through the promotion of healthy lifestyles, conditions and lifestyles and the maintenance of physical well-being , mental and social situations of people in all occupations, as well as the promotion of interventions that positively change situations and conditions of interest to the health of workers in the formal sector.
Consequently, after looking at current psychosocial risk management, the tools available and the experiences of the pandemic itself, the faculty team of the faculties of Medicine and Psychology at CES University, have designed a course to offer new theoretical elements, experiences and innovative proposals from both faculties, to deal with the consequences of the global pandemic and to promote these difficult situations , a whole culture of courage, prudence and human capacities.
Responsible in human management and occupational safety and health organizations and, in general, the public concerned.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Specific legislation on Occupational Safety and Health and psychosocial factors.
- Work stress and psychosocial risk factors.
- Integrating Surveillance Systems for Psychosocial Risk.
- Stress measurement elements from medicine.
- Psychosocial risk batteries.
- Integrating S-ST areas with Human Talent Management.
- Integration of the Management System in S-ST with the psychosocial risk factor.
- Stress management and coping tools in the workplace.
Provide participants with the necessary conceptual tools to understand stress and its effects on the body, as well as novel elements to update the implementation of a necessary Management, generating a positive impact on organizational objectives and people.