Event price: $ 298,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Presenta la factura impresa en láser, y acércate a las siguientes entidades bancarias:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Dirígete a la Caja de la Universidad y paga con tarjeta débito o crédito.
Start date: 07-07-2020
End date: 07-14-2020
Duration: 12.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Classes will be on July 7-9-14 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Place: Zoom Class.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more
General Rate: $ 298,000 and for active members of the Colombian Society of Occupational Medicine (SCMT) Antioquia Chapter $ 238,400
Event Code: 70076183
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Public Health Safety and Health
Julieth Johanna Cardona Acevedo
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1671.
Colombian Society of Occupational Medicine Chapter Antioquia
Dr. Claudia Mariño López
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Informed consent is the manifestation of the will of the parties within the health professional-patient relationship, whether within a contractual or extra-contractual obligation. In addition, informed consent is a budget and an integral element of the lex artis, becoming an essential requirement to carry out the medical assistance activity or in the different activities of Safety and Health at Work, since an action in health without information and Therefore, without the consent of the patient and in this case of the worker, it can be classified as arbitrary and generate negative legal effects for the professional or the institution providing health services.
Doctors Specialized in Safety and Health at Work (Occupational Medicine); Occupational Health and Safety Professionals; Directors of IPS de SST, Responsible for the area in ARL´S; interested public.
Due to the situations presented by the global pandemic, CES University, as a university responsible for ensuring the safety of its students, will carry out this activity in person with the support of technology. Where is this?
In the conjunction of two tools:
1. Virtual classroom to support attendance: This is a technological tool that aims to offer a virtual space where participants can find specific information on academic activity (Teacher presentations, supplementary material, question forum, certificate).
2. Face-to-face classroom with the support of technology: This is a tool where the teacher and the students meet at the indicated day and time to carry out the academic activity from their computer or cell phone using the Zoom platform. There, students and teachers have real-time interactivity for students to make the questions and interventions that they consider pertinent and feed the debate in the class. This, as it is presented in person.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Consulta con tu empresa administradora de fondos y cesantías sobre los requisitos para realizar el pago*.
*Aplica para diplomados y certificaciones.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Fundamentals of clinical history.
- Elements of the medical history
- Electronic medical record
- Specific legislation.
- Frequent errors in its completion.
- Introduction to Informed Consent.
- Elements of informed consent.
- Information as a duty and as a right in the relationship between the occupational physician-Capacity.
- Successive tract.
- Informed consent formalities.
- Importance of informed consent in occupational medicine.
- Challenges and adjustments of the medical history and informed consent in virtual times.
Present the participants with clear information on the relevant aspects in relation to the medical history and informed consent, the clinical care context from occupational medicine, favoring that the interested parties understand the contents and their application in the health professional relationship– patient, preventing the occupational physician from incurring in breaches of Colombian regulations, generating criminal, civil, ethical, and administrative sanctions.