Event price: $ 480,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 29-10-2019
End date: 03-12-2019
Duration: 18.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: It will be held on Tuesdays from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm starting on October 29 and ending on December 3, 2019
Place: Universidad CES calle 10 A # 22-04 town headquarters, classroom to be confirmed.
Event Code: 70067305
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
In recent years, illustration techniques have been enriched with artisanal knowledge such as embroidery and sewing, expanding expressive borders through the use of supports and materials that allow the exploration of fibers, textures, volume to create realistic effects in pictorial proposals. . The premise of textile illustration is to integrate the knowledge of drawing and painting with textile techniques such as embroidery, fostering a dialogue of knowledge that results in avant-garde artistic proposals that seek to recover the tactile, emotional and plastic dimension.
All natural persons with or without prior preparation in drawing or embroidery, who have an interest in exploring illustration through embroidery and related techniques.
the methodology that will be applied will be that of learning by projects. Each student will create an appropriate illustration to explore and apply drawing and embroidery techniques that will be taught in the course, these activities will be developed from beginning to end during the course. The students will face situations that they will have to resolve during the course until the end of the proposed project. Materials for participants: pencil, pearl threads, mouliné threads (DMC, Anchor, Molino), long and blunt buttonhole needles, embroidery and paper scissors, papers of different colors and weights, a cotton cloth, frames, tracing paper.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction to textile illustration, History and basic concepts about the techniques used
- Applying the basics of color, shape and depth
- Creation of an illustration suitable for the application of textile techniques such as embroidery
- Transfer of the illustration on various supports and exploration of textile materials and techniques
- Application of embroidery techniques
Create an image very close to reality with a needle and thread, using embroidery as an artistic technique.
1. Learn to embroider in a pictorial way, making use of embroidery techniques.
2. Use the resources that embroidery provides such as color and volume to paint with thread from an illustration, a thread and a needle.
3. Develop a textile piece using both illustration and embroidery techniques.