Event price: $ 180,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 19-11-2020
End date: 05-12-2020
Duration: 18.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday to Saturday from November 19 to December 5 Thursday and Friday from 4 to 6 pm Saturday from 10 to 12 m Location: through the Zoom platform.
Event Code: 70094463
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Insects are the most famous and successful group of animals of the arthropods: "They dominate the world and have witnessed the rise of vertebrates, the fall of non-avian dinosaurs, the proliferation of mammals and the evolution of humans." Knowing the wonderful forms of the insects that surround us, the life strategies and the thousand stories they have to tell, will invite you to be amazed with this group of organisms.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- 1. Introduction to the shape of insects (1 class)
- 2. Functioning of the body of insects (1 classes)
- 3. Introduction to large groups of insects and their characteristics (2 classes)
- 4. Introduction to the evolution of insects - key evolutionary novelties for a successful group (1 class).
- 5. Natural history of insects: from egg to adulthood (1 class)
- 6. Natural history of insects: ecological interactions (2 classes)
- 7. Ecological functions: Why are they essential for life? (1 class).
. Learn about the most successful group of animals on the planet