Event price: $ 2,844,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-04-2021
End date: 04-18-2021
Duration: 51.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Date: Tuesday April 13 to Sunday April 18 - 8 hours a day.
Hours: 8:00 am to 12 noon. and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Place: Calle 10A N ° 22 04 Poblado - Building B, floor -2 (minus 2)
Center for Advanced Studies in Nutrition and Food -CESNUTRAL.
Event Code: 70101506
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Maximiliano Kammerer López
Coordinator Master in Sports Nutrition
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1232.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1748
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry - ISAK (International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry) was created on July 20, 1986 in Glasgow, Scotland, as an organization of individuals whose scientific and professional endeavors are related to Kinanthropometry. Kinanthropometry is the area of science related to the measurement of the composition of the human body and determines its capacity for function and movement. It is related to changes in lifestyles, nutrition, activity levels and ethnic composition of populations. The goal of ISAK is to create and maintain an international network of colleagues representing the world community that transcends geography, politics, and the boundaries of separate disciplines to establish a dynamic area of scientific endeavor. ISAK works with an international accreditation scheme (International Anthropometry Accreditation Scheme - IAAS). This scheme aims to maintain quality assurance by requiring that all certified anthropometrists with ISAK levels comply with minimum technical measurement error - ETM, (Technical Error Measurement), established by the ISAK, taking the measurement value as a reference. Obtained by Criterion Anthropometrists (Instructor level 3 or 4). Once this objective, which must be achieved during participation in the face-to-face course, has been surpassed, applicants must perform measurements on 20 subjects to guarantee satisfactory repeatability of the measurements. This accreditation scheme is being used more and more in research that requires anthropometric measurements, which favors the unification of the methodologies used and therefore the subsequent comparison of the results obtained. This fact implies an enormous advance in the field of research by increasing the use of the resources invested in these measurement processes.
Anthropometrists ISAK II.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Obtain certification as level I anthropometrists, granted by the International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry - ISAK to the participants in the course.
1. Know the requirements for ISAK-IAAS certification at all levels, including the concept and statistical application of the ETM (Technical Measurement Error).
2. Become familiar with the fundamental theoretical aspects of Kinanthropometry such as its history and evolution, the ethical principles related to anthropometric measurements, body composition, the importance of anthropometry in health and the basic elements of anthropometric equipment calibration.
3. Understand the meaning of the somatotype, the Body Mass Index and other basic anthropometric indicators of the state of health and learn to calculate and interpret them.
4. Unify the techniques in the location and marking of anatomical points and sites and in the taking of anthropometric measurements corresponding to the ISAK certification.
5. Know and properly perform the techniques necessary to perform anthropometric measurements.