Event price: $ 80,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 11-04-2019
End date: 04-11-2019
Duration: 9.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday, April 11, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Place: Calle 10A N ° 22 04, Poblado, block B, floor -2 (minus 2) Gastronomy and Dietetic Technique Laboratory.
Event Code: 70054382
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
In recent years the number of nutritional supplements that are on the market with supposed properties to increase performance has increased dramatically, but we must bear in mind that the search for success combined with the lack of knowledge about ergogenic substances can sometimes lead to decisions dire. The list of substances that are supposed to improve performance is very long but the number of substances with truly ergogenic properties is much shorter, in fact, some can actually decrease the performance capacity of the person who consumes them. Aware of this, institutions such as the American Association of Dietitians, the Canadian Association of Dietitians, the American College of Sports Medicine and the Australian Institute of Sports have developed guidelines for the nutritional care of athletes and physically active people; guidelines that we must analyze, evaluate and consider around our professional training, to provide quality nutritional care to this group of people who seek to obtain the benefits of adequate nutrition and regular practice of physical activity
Target audience, Nutritionists, doctors, physical educators, students and health professionals related to the area of sport
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity (it can be a list). (800 characters maximum) This text must be removed before uploading the content to SAP
- The science of supplements
- Supplements use guide
- What are sports food supplements? Are needed?
- What are drug-type supplements? What do they do? what is the evidence?
- Click or tap here to write text.
- Supplements to improve performance what are they? What do they do? what is the evidence? Are needed? Do they have side effects?
* Update the health, physical activity and sports professional in the basic principles of supplementation and supplementation for people who practice regular exercises and high-performance athletes.
* Define the term ergogenic aids and describe the mechanisms of action with which the proposed effects are sustained.
* Discuss the evidence found about the benefits and risks of consuming different types of supplements used in our environment (caffeine, energy drinks, creatine, carnitine, among others)
* Explain the possible effects that the use of prohibited substances has on the health of people who practice physical activity and sports