Event price: $ 1,000,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 09-09-2019
End date: 13-09-2019
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on Monday, September 9 and ends on September 14, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Place: CES University, Calle 10ª # 22 -04 Poblado, classroom to be confirmed.
Event Code: 70064185
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This will be a theoretical-practical course, designed to identify and propose optimal strategies for research on the ecology of the pollination of the Neotropical flora.
Students, professors and / or researchers of biology, ecology and the like. In addition, entrepreneurs from the agricultural sector.
The course has a theoretical component which will be carried out with constructive techniques, in which the teachers will direct and accompany the conceptual generation process of each student. We will hold lectures, practical work in the laboratory and field trips. As far as possible, participants will develop seminars, guided readings and practical exercises throughout the course. Students will prepare a seminar according to the topic of interest, through readings of selected articles. The practical component comprises description, analysis and registration of components of plant reproductive biology, with laboratory and field work.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Meet the special guests that you will find when holding the Congress at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Introduction: biotic pollination as a rule in Angiosperms
- Pollination (general)
- Theme B1
- Pollen Vectors - Pollination Systems: Visitors Versus Pollinators
- Chemical ecology in the pollinator plant relationship
- Pollination ecology case studies on reproductive biology and pollination ecology of some of the neotropical plant families, highlighting: Arecaceae, Cyclanthacea, Passifloraceae, Araceae, Fabaceae, Anonaceae, Orchidaceae, Zamiaceae, Malvaceae, Melastomataceae, Cactaceae.
- Techniques used in pollination projects
- Taxonomy of pollinating insects
- Pollination crisis - importance, conservation and prospects
- Seminars and individual projects
Artur Maia - University of Pernambuco, BR Luis Alberto Nuñez Avellaneda - University of La Salle Juliana Cardona Duque - CES University