Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 02-04-2020
End date: 04-13-2020
Duration: 10.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Hours: Thursday, April 02 to Monday, April 13, 2020.
Event Code: 70077305
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1748.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
Justification: In order to reduce the incidence of ATS in the population, national regulations have established the need to implement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), which are defined as "the basic principles and general hygiene practices in the handling, preparation, elaboration, packaging, storage, transport and distribution of food for human consumption, in order to guarantee that the products are manufactured in adequate sanitary conditions and the risks inherent to production are reduced ”(Ministry of Health, 1997). The implementation of the GMP must be fulfilled by all the people dedicated to food handling, for which, since Decree 3075 of 1997 and Resolution 2674 of 2013, it is the chapter related to food handling personnel, the requirement of Receive annual training, with an intensity of 10 hours, in good manufacturing practices, which must be taught by individuals and / or institutions authorized by the Government to train food handlers. The CES University, as an Institution of Higher Education of high quality and committed to excellence, has suitable human personnel, an interdisciplinary team, infrastructure conditions and institutional support, to be providers of certification courses in hygiene and food handling, for what which we present the following proposal from the Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences.
General public interested in delving into the conceptual and practical aspects of GMP and obtain the food handler certificate.
100% virtual course
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 3012549844 - 3174302641
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Module 1: Hygienic rules and habits.
- Module 2: Protection and preservation of food.
- Module 3: Cleaning and disinfection.
- Module 4: Basic sanitation.
- Module 5: Risks of Getting Sick.
- Module 6: Handlers of the Meat Chain.
Train food handlers in the application of hygiene practices during all links of the food chain, in order to guarantee the quality and safety of the food they prepare.
1. Know the theoretical and legislative bases necessary for the implementation of good manufacturing practices for food production.
2. Acquire knowledge about the risks, types and mechanisms of contamination and its prevention in food products.
3. Develop skills for the application of basic sanitation plans for establishments where food is handled.
4. Develop skills to apply food preservation methods.