Event price: $ 550,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 10-07-2019
End date: 03-08-2019
Duration: 35.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Wednesday July 10 from 8am to 12pm and Saturday August 3 8am to 1pm Location: Medellín, Calle 10 A # 22-04, Poblado, C, Physiotherapy stretcher classroom.
Event Code: 70061115
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The areas of chemistry, physics and mathematics are of great importance and extensive use as part of the basic core of the physiotherapy program. In this sense, this course aims to retake and reinforce basic concepts of these areas as well as their application in specific undergraduate subjects such as Biochemistry and Biophysics.
Physiotherapy first semester students of the faculty.
The work methodology will be face-to-face
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Basic organic chemistry:
- Electronic distribution
- Carbon atom hybridization (SP3, SP2 and SP)
- Bond formation (ionic and covalent)
- Alkanes, alkenes and alkynes
- Formation of functional groups
- Classification of functional groups
- Basic nomenclature
- Physicochemical properties of functional groups
- Principles of isomerism
- Structural isomerism
- Isomerism of spatial
- Physicochemical principles of solutions
- Characteristics and classification of solute, solvent and solution
- Dissolution principles
- Strong and weak electrolyte
- Brönsted-Lowry acid-base theory
- Properties of aqueous solutions
This course aims to level the basic skills of the student in the areas of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.