Event price: $ 260,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 02-08-2021
End date: 08-18-2021
Duration: 19.92 hours.
Event city: Online
Dates: Monday 02 and 09 - Wednesday 04, 11 and 18 August 2021.
Colombia time: 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Place: Online Course, synchronous
Event Code: 70100826
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lucia Mercedes Velez Escobar
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1748.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Eating Disorders (ED) refer to a set of complex psychiatric illnesses that affect different dimensions of people's lives such as social, cognitive, behavioral and emotional aspects (Gismero, 2020). These are presented by an alteration in eating behavior such as induced vomiting, binge eating, food restriction, excessive physical exercise, rigorous diets, use of laxatives and digestive pills, among others that can be caused by sociocultural, family, individual factors and biological (Restrepo and Castañeda, 2018). In recent years it has been seen that the number of people diagnosed has increased significantly (Losada and Eraña, 2019), being the third most common disease in adolescence and early youth (Escolar et al., 2017). It is relevant and necessary for the scientific field to participate in this issue, since the multiple investigations on the subject have made it possible not only to understand the psychological and nutritional manifestations of this disorder but also the changing ways in which its symptoms are expressed, which influences in the delimitation of effective treatments for this pathology (Bóna, Túry, & Forgács, 2019). Recently, new ways in which the disorder can manifest itself have been presented, such as orthorexia or risky eating behaviors (Franco, Díaz & Bautista, 2019). In this sense, thinking about the multidisciplinary intervention of this problem leads to the formulation of more effective intervention plans that respond to each patient need.
Students and professionals in the health area.
Online course, synchronous.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 3012549844 - 3174302641
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 1. Cognitive profile and psychological characteristics in patients with eating disorder.
- 2. Diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders: a view from psychiatry.
- 3. Feeding, follow-up and nutritional education in the patient with ED.
- 4. Prescription of exercise in eating disorders: the level of physical activity as a vital sign.
- 5. Case analysis: conceptual and practical integration.
Provide a multidisciplinary update on the theories and approach of patients with eating disorders.
1.Evidence on the cognitive profile and psychological characteristics of patients with eating disorder.
2. Make known the process of diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders from a perspective of psychiatry.
3. Identify risk factors for malnutrition to direct nutritional care in a timely manner.
4.Offer tools for the safe management of food and nutrition in the patient with ED.
5. Highlight the importance of the prescription of exercise in eating disorders.
6. Integrate the conceptual and practical aspects through a case analysis approached from the different disciplines.