Event price: $ 200,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-07-2020
End date: 07-17-2020
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Monday to Friday, July 6, 2020, from 08:30 am to 01:00 pm (30 minute break)
Place: Zomm virtual classroom - CES University.
Event Code: 70084460
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The topics that are going to be developed in high school have a heuristic, mnemonic and in-depth look at math topics, therefore, some topics have a different hourly intensity. Formal classes will be worked online from Monday to Friday four hours a day, for two weeks, they will be followed up by assigning them short research tasks accompanied by a fun job for students to socialize and get to know each other.
Senior College Students, College Entrance Applicants, Undergraduate First Semesters, General Public.
Presential mediated by virtuality
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Numeric Sets (4 hours) N, Z, Q, Q *, R, C, Primes, and something else.
- Factoring in Complexes (6 hours). Special identities, synthetic division.
- Operations with rational expressions (4 hours). Simplification, addition subtraction, multiplication, division, Compound rational expressions.
- Empowerment and establishment (4 hours). Fractional exponents, properties, Operations with Radicals.
- Quadratic equations (6 hours). Solving methods, nature of their roots, Quadratic equations, problems.
- Partial Fractions (4 hours). Fundamental theorem, proper and improper fractions.
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions (5 hours). Properties of the exponential and logarithmic functions, Exponential and Logarithmic Equations.
- Trigonometry (7 hours). Trigonometry of the Circle, functions, graphs, inverse relationships, Identities, Trigonometric equations, Triangle resolution.
Leveling your math skills in preparation for improving your performance as a college student.
Graduate in mathematics and physics. Pure mathematician. Magister in Applied Mathematics and Magister in Education; line: advanced math. More than 40 years as a University teacher.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Workshop ... Plus