Event price: $ 450,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Start date: 12-04-2021
End date: 04-26-2021
Duration: 40.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday and Wednesday, April 12, 14, 19, 21 and 26, 2021, from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Clinical Simulation Labs, CES University
Event Code: 70097812
You can register in the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online or in banks.
You can also register by writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The department of Antioquia, like other regions of the country, has a large number of ambulance vehicles assigned to hospitals, public and private entities, most of them in permanent use in the transfer of patients from hospitals of lesser to greater complexity and a smaller number aimed at supporting the management of emergencies from the site where the event occurs to the nearest healthcare center. The drivers and other crew members of the ambulance frequently support the health personnel in caring for the patient during their transfer, for which they require minimal training to ensure proper management of non-critical injuries.
Ambulance drivers or aspiring to this trade.
- The theme will be developed in five theoretical-practical blocks of eight hours each, which will be carried out under the following modality: Monday and Wednesday for two and a half weeks. The design of the training allows its development through stations, which guarantees that the participant has permanent supervision of the teacher and can repeat the procedure as many times as required to acquire the skill. To obtain the certification, the participant must demonstrate in final training stations their efficiency, ability and knowledge in the evaluation and management of patients according to the context of the course and pass the written exam with a minimum of 4.2 It is an essential requirement to pass the course, attend 100% of the activities that take place in it.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Legislation for emergency vehicles.
- Physical and neurological evaluation
- Ambulance driver profile. Driving rules for emergency vehicles
- Basic cerebro-cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Bandage techniques
- Emergency situations in the obstetric patient
- Immobilization techniques
- Patient transfer and transport techniques
- Strengthen the component of pre-hospital care and referral of patients to the various levels of the health system, by improving the level of response of the personnel in charge of transportation, according to the requirements established in Resolution 3100 of November 25, 2019.