Event price: $ 270,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-09-2021
End date: 05-09-2021
Duration: 16,00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, September 4 and 5, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Place: CES University, Poblado headquarters, 10 A # 22-04 street.
Event Code: 70112447
To register, you must fill out the form on the link, generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Updating on issues of urgent care and medical emergencies is a continuous and dynamic need that tries to reduce the risks of complications, disability and death of patients. The different profiles that intervene in the clinical solution of patients' pathologies must be motivated by constant training in topics that allow the application of procedures in the event of an acute event that requires a first response.
This course is designed for nursing students who are beginning their community and hospital practices. Its contents are adjusted to the possibility of requiring their participation in the initial phase of response to events in which it is necessary to provide an injured or ill person with care and basic measures aimed at solving situations that endanger the patient's life.
Therefore, the CES University through the CEMPAS Medical and Paramedical Training Center, attached to the Faculty of Medicine, offers training with high academic quality, guided by personnel specialized in emergencies and other critical areas, with equipment and laboratories in simulated environments. that allow a better assimilation of theoretical-practical concepts.
Nursing undergraduate students
The theme will be developed in four theoretical-practical blocks that will take place in two 8-hour days.
Participants will receive the Basic Life Support manuals at the beginning of the training, and they will also have the necessary equipment to carry out the practical activities.
The development of each day has as a characteristic the predominance of practical activities using simulation equipment that allow the participant to acquire skills and abilities for the correct attention of the different events that in the future could demand their performance.
To obtain the certification, the participant must demonstrate in final training stations their efficiency, ability and knowledge in the evaluation and management of patients according to the context of the course and pass the written exam with a minimum of 80% equivalent to a grade of 4, 2 on the scale of 0 to 5.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) 604 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Biosafety and prevention of occupational risks for clinical support personnel in the different services.
- Scene assessment
- Assessment of the patient in urgent and emergency situations.
- Non-traumatic and traumatic life emergencies
- Activation and participation in the development of the resuscitation protocol
- General concepts of trauma
- Basic management of simple and complex trauma
- Essential and special conditions for the transfer and transport of referred patients.
Carry out the first response to a person who has a sudden-onset illness or has suffered an accident and is traumatized, by recognizing their urgent condition and the risks existing at the scene, in addition to providing the necessary first aid support while activates the emergency medical system.
1. Identify a sequential order of evaluation in a patient in cardiorespiratory arrest, critically ill or traumatized.
2. Develop the skills necessary to support health professional personnel in the therapeutic interventions required in the care of a patient in cardiorespiratory arrest, critically ill or traumatized.
3. Identify and apply prevention, care and stabilization measures in the pre-hospital or intra-hospital environment in case of medical emergency.